Friday, September 30, 2005

Thanks....




Left a thank you note on the desk of one of my employees last night.

When she arrived before me she could see the note and knew that I do care about what she puts in to the company..

Without people around you who you can trust and communicate with on many levels we would live a very borring and not very interesting life..

As some one said many years ago Get a Life..

Life includes being involved in the people around you at work at home, every where, become interesting by becoming interested in others..

1 Comments:

Blogger mell ditangco (this is my pseudonym) said...

hey fyi i will link you, I encourage you to keep on with this blog and develop your content. you have a great messege but you will need to engage people to make an impact...

Saturday, 01 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home