Thursday, September 29, 2005

I have seen so much negativity in the last couple of weeks, months.

I have gotten to a point where my guts turn and scream at the thought of seeing what is going on about me..

I live in a really beautiful country called the Philippines which has had a couple of problems in its past, But then again which country has not had problems.

There is very little positive happening that I can see as it is not broadcast, I turn the news on and all I see is death and destruction everywhere in the world..

SO NO MORE.......

What do I love...
My daughter, My Wife, My Staff members, My computer...

What is going to be good.
I have made a full on decision to cut all negativity from my life for once and for all, Yes bad things happen but there is always a silver lining to the cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home